Support us

You may know us as a premier performing arts venue offering not only an eclectic year round programme but the annual Brighton Festival each May. You may not know we are in fact a registered charity, and we rely on the generous support of our community and beyond.

Why support us?

We are funded from a variety of sources including regular funding from the Arts Council and B&H Council which amounts to 34% of what we need to operate. With increasing pressures on public arts funding it is more crucial than ever to seek additional support. Consequently, we have to raise, from a variety of sources, the other 66% needed for us to operate and to continue to successfully run the various strands of the organisation.

Access & Participation - Creative Learning Team

Through the Creative Learning team we reach over 15,000 people in Brighton & Hove and beyond each year. Our team is continually exploring creative ways to get people involved in the arts, including many who wouldn't otherwise have the opportunity. Support from our members and sponsors helps us to continue our community engagement work.

Artistic Programming

Through our own programme of events the aim is to provide a rich and diverse cultural offering to our audiences. Support via grants from various Trust & Foundations allows us to commission new work by emerging artists and enables us to deliver Brighton Festival each May.

Historic Venue

Brighton Dome is a Grade 1 listed building so it requires a lot of love and attention to keep it ready to receive visitors. We have to maintain it continually and the support via our online donation facility has helped add funds to this cause.

How to support us

Join as a Member or Patronsponsor a show, make a donation or hire our venues to help play a part in our future.