Imagine a wedding location fit for royalty
Rich architectural features inspired by the Prince Regent’s fascination with Asian design combined with stylish 1930s art deco details provide an impressive backdrop for your special day.
With a choice of picture-perfect backdrops from the spectacular Regency windows of the Corn Exchange to the fresh and contemporary setting of our Café-bar, Brighton Dome’s spaces provide a flexible wedding venue situated within the gardens of the Royal Pavilion estate, and just a pebble’s throw from the sea.
Whether you are looking for an intimate occasion, a large scale reception or Asian Wedding venue with a capacity of 600, our dedicated events team will work with you, offering expertise and support to create a special celebration.
We can create a breathtaking event in a truly enchanting setting
- Wedding packages available
- Dedicated Event Manager, for pre-event planning and on the day support
- First class catering service, or the option to bring your own for special dietary requirements
- Private bar if required
- Bespoke staging and rigged event lighting
- Draping and theming packages
Get in touch
Contact us on 01273 261 524 or e-mail email@example.com