Audition for Sounds from the City 2018
9 Jan 2018
Calling all bands & solo artists to take centre stage!
Sounds from the City is Brighton and Hove's annual celebration of young musical talent, showcasing the incredible diverse and inclusive music making that is happening amongst young people across the city.
Audition for this year's event on Sat 3 Feb, from 10am
• Bands and solo artists aged 11-18
• ALL musical styles welcome
• Perform at Sounds from the City 2018 (21 & 22 Mar at One Church, Gloucester Place)
• Successful acts may be offered the chance to play at The Great Escape (Europe’s leading festival for new music)
• Auditions take place at Brighton & Hove Music & Arts, County Oak Avenue, BN1 8DJ
• You will be contacted to confirm your audition time from Mon 29 Jan onwards, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if there is a certain time you are unable to attend
• All acts will be asked to play 2 songs max to a panel of judges
• Original songs preferred but well-worked cover versions accepted
• Apply by Mon 29 Jan (hard copy application forms available, contact Holly at the email address above)