• Promoter: Brighton Dome & Festival Ltd, 12a Pavilion Buildings, Castle Square, Brighton BN1 1EE
• Prize draws are normally open to residents of the UK aged 18 and over unless otherwise stated in the competition details
• Employees or agencies of Brighton Dome & Brighton Festival Ltd (BDBF) or their family members, or anyone else connected with the competition may not enter.
• Entry into the prize draw is acceptance of these terms and conditions.
• By entering this competition, the entrant is agreeing to their email address being added to the BDBF database. This can be unsubscribed from at any time.
• Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint entries are not allowed.
• We do not take responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt.
• Winners will be chosen at random. The winners will be notified by email on or before the date given in the details listed and given details of how to claim their prize. If a winner rejects their prize or doesn’t respond, then the winner's prize may be forfeited and BDBF shall be entitled to select another winner.
• The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
• BDBF retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
• The decision of BDBF in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
• BDBF shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control.
• If no transport and parking is offered in the competitions details, then it is the responsibility of the entrant to pay for their own transport and parking in order to redeem the prize if necessary
• No purchase necessary.
• BDBF accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered in connection with the prize draw or the prize.
• Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude the liability of BDBF for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
• BDBF shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
• These terms and conditions shall be governed by and interpreted according to English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction to deal with any disputes arising in connection with them.
Social Media Competitions
We will select winners randomly in a prize draw from entries on our Twitter, Facebook or Instagram channel
Winners will be notified via the channel they entered on – so make sure you check back and follow us so we can Direct Message you
The prize is as detailed in the competition only and cannot be exchanged
We may use your comment or entry and share it on our social media channels, website and in future publicity for Brighton Dome and Brighton Festival
Selection of Winners: the winners will be chosen by a representative of Brighton Dome & Brighton Festival
Winners list: the winner consents to their social profile being made public via tagging on the social media page they entered.
Other: No correspondence will be entered into regarding either this competition or these Terms and Conditions. In the unlikely event of a dispute, Brighton Dome & Brighton Festival’s decision shall be final. We reserve the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw this competition at any time without notice
No refunds can be given on existing tickets
Prizes cannot be exchanged for cash