To buy a membership, select from the various levels below and then log in when prompted.
Single Membership £40
Double Membership £70 (for 2 people at same address)
Family Membership £110 (for up to 4 people)
Young Person's Membership £30 (for Under 25s)
Student Membership £30
Joining our membership is the best way to stay involved with us all year-round. Your donation helps us to support artists, successfully deliver our music education service across East Sussex, bring you the outstanding Brighton Festival each year and so much more.
As a thank you, our Members receive year-round benefits:
- Early booking access to selected Brighton Dome events (before general sale)
- 20% discount at our bar
- No booking fees on ticket purchases (usually £3.00 per order online and by telephone)
- 20% off tickets for our Brighton Dome Backstage Tours
- Regular e-newsletters with updates and special offers
- Invitations to exclusive events*
- Members Multi-Buy Ticket Discount (available on selected Dome events)
PLUS Guaranteed Brighton Festival benefits:
- Early booking access to ALL Brighton Festival events (a week before general sale)
- Members’ First Night Offers
- Access to £10 Festival standby tickets
*Extra costs may apply
Renewing your membership
- Online: Renew today by purchasing another years membership from the options above.
- By phone: 01273 709079 - Lines are open Mon-Sat, 10am-5pm
- In-person: Visit our Ticket Office on Church Street, Brighton, BN1 1UE. Mon-Sat, 10am-5pm.
Save money with Direct Debit
SAVE £5 per year if you choose to pay via Direct Debit. Your membership will renew automatically each year, unless you tell us otherwise. Simply sign and return this form and we'll take care of the rest.
Become a Patron?
A gift starting at £500 will entitle you to become a Patron with additional benefits. Find out more about becoming a Patron.
Get in touch
For all Membership enquiries e-mail email@example.com or call 01273 260827