To buy a membership, select from the various levels below and then log in when prompted.
Double Membership £60 (for 2 people at same address)
Family Membership £105 (for up to 4 people)
Young Person's Membership £30 (for Under 25s)
Please note that due to the temporary closure of our venues and offices, we are currently unable to post out membership cards, but your membership will be activated online as soon as you purchase it. A Single Membership rewards you with one membership card and allows you one place at membership events throughout the year. A Double Membership is suitable for you if you would like 2 membership cards and two places at events, and up to four with Family Memberships. All Membership levels come with the below benefits for a full year.
- Priority booking on selected Brighton Dome shows throughout the year
- A week of priority booking on ALL Brighton Festival events
- Brighton Dome Season brochure
- Brighton Festival brochure
- No per order charge on ticket purchases (excludes postage)
- Access to £10 Brighton Festival standby tickets
- Invitations to special Members-only events
- Discounted tickets on multiple bookings through our Members-only Dome Saver scheme (click here for more details)
- 20% discount at Brighton Dome Cafe-bar
- 20% discount on Dome Discovery tours
- Occasional ticket offers for selected events throughout the year
If you buy a membership during Priority Booking for any of our Brighton Dome or Brighton Festival event you will be able to book online as a Member immediately. You can still purchase multiple tickets to an event with a Single Membership, just make sure you select the Members' ticket type for ALL Your tickets so you can avoid the booking fee on your purchase. You do not need your membership card to book tickets.