Our most popular membership is great value and includes a whole host of benefits. If you buy a membership during Priority Booking for any of our Brighton Dome or Brighton Festival events you will be able to book online as a Member immediately. You can still purchase multiple tickets to an event with a Single Membership, just make sure you select the Members' ticket type for ALL Your tickets so you can avoid the booking fee on your purchase. You do not need your membership card to book tickets.
To buy or renew a membership, select from the various levels below and then log in when prompted. You can save £5 on all memberships by setting up an annual direct debit. To set up a direct debit download and return the membership form to us using the freepost address on the top right of the form, or complete a form in our Ticket Office on New Road.
Double Membership £60 (for 2 people at same address)
Family Membership £105 (for up to 4 people)
Young Person's Membership £30 (for Under 25s)
A Single Membership rewards you with one membership card and allows you one place at membership events throughout the year. A Double Membership is suitable for you if you would like 2 membership cards and two places at events, and up to four with Family Memberships. All Membership levels come with the below benefits for a full year.
- Priority booking on selected Brighton Dome shows throughout the year
- A week of priority booking on ALL Brighton Festival events (from Thu 14 Feb)
- Brighton Dome Season brochure by post (twice a year)
- Brighton Festival brochure by post
- No per order charge on ticket purchases (excludes postage)
- Access to £10 Brighton Festival standby tickets
- Invitations to special Members-only events each year including Brighton Festival launch on Wed 13 Feb 2019 (see here for a list of our supporter events & behind-the scenes-rehearsals)
- Discounted tickets on multiple bookings through our Members-only Dome Saver scheme (click here for more details)
- 20% discount at Brighton Dome Cafe-bar
- 20% discount on Dome Discovery tours
- 30% discount on parking at NCP Theatre Car Park (Church Street)
- Discounts from our sponsors
- Occasional ticket offers for selected events throughout the year
- Members-only first night offers on selected Brighton Festival events (see brochure for details)
If you would like to buy a gift membership for someone, call Victoria on 01273 260827 with the recipient's details so we can prepare a Membership pack ready to send out when you need it. If you would like to buy a membership voucher, then you can now purchase Gift Membership vouchers online, so it only takes a few clicks to treat someone to a year of benefits. Click here for more info on purchasing a Gift Membership vouchers.