Our most popular membership is great value and includes a whole host of benefits. If you buy a membership during Priority Booking for any of our Brighton Dome or Brighton Festival events you will be able to book online as a Member immediately. You do not need your membership card to book tickets.
To buy or renew a membership, select from the various levels below and then log in when prompted. You can save £5 on all memberships by setting up an annual direct debit. To set up a direct debit download and return the membership form to us using the freepost address on the top right of the form, or complete a form in our Ticket Office on New Road.
Double Membership £60 (for 2 people at same address)
Family Membership £105 (for up to 4 people)
Young persons Membership £30 (for Under 25s)
A Single Membership rewards you with one membership card and allows you one place at membership events throughout the year. A Double Membership is suitable for you if you would like 2 membership cards and two places at events, and up to four with Family Memberships. All Membership levels come with the below benefits for a full year.
- A week of priority booking on ALL Brighton Festival events (from Fri 16 Feb)
- Priority booking on selected Brighton Dome shows throughout the year (performances have included Joanna Newsom, Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds, Rufus Wainwright, Sufjan Stevens & Stewart Lee)
- Brighton Festival brochure by post
- Brighton Dome Season brochure by post (twice a year)
- No per order charge on ticket purchases (excludes postage)
- Access to £10 Brighton Festival standby tickets
- Invitations to special Members-only events each year (see here for a list of our supporter events & behind-the scenes-rehearsals)
- Discounted tickets on multiple bookings through our Members-only Dome Saver scheme (click here for more details)
- 20% discount at Brighton Dome Cafe-bar
- 20% discount on Dome Discovery tours
- 30% discount on parking at NCP Theatre Car Park (Church Street)
- Discounts from our sponsors
- Occasional ticket offers for selected events throughout the year
- Members-only first night offers on selected Brighton Festival events (see brochure for details)
If you would like to buy a gift membership for someone, call Victoria on 01273 260827 with the recipient's details so we can prepare a Membership pack ready to send out when you need it. If you would like to buy a membership voucher, then you can now purchase Gift Membership vouchers online, so it only takes a few clicks to treat someone to a year of benefits. Click here for more info on purchasing a Gift Membership vouchers.