Brighton Dome & Brighton Festival are extremely grateful to the many trusts and foundations that have made our programme this year possible with their generosity. With their kind support, we have been able to:
- Commission a series of new works - ranging from big Festival outdoor circus pieces to intimate theatre and music shows
- Develop a performance programme which specifically engages disabled and non-disabled artists in creating work
- Deliver our Adopt an Author and 26 Letters literacy projects to over 1,800 young people and their families
- Deliver The Umbrella Club project which provides theatre performances and creative workshops to children with life-shortening illnesses.
- Build a flagship outreach project called Miss Represented which works with vulnerable young women aged 13-21 who face challenging and chaotic life situations.
Mrs A Lacy-Tate Trust | Arts Fundraising & Philanthropy | BBC Children In Need |
Brighton District Nursing Association Trust | Brighton & Hove Buses | The Chalk Cliff Trust |
The D'Oyly Carte Charitable Trust | The Goodall Foundation | The Lynn Foundation |
The Pebble Trust | RVW Trust