We're committed to making a visit to Brighton Dome easy and enjoyable for as many people as possible.
We regularly programme music, theatre and dance performances for adults and young people with a range of access needs in mind. - including BSL interpretation, relaxed performances, touch tours, productions by disabled artists, and a partnership with Brighton learning disability arts charity Carousel.
- Wheelchair-accessible foyers, ticket offices, bars & auditoria
- Discounts and complimentary access assistant tickets (subject to availability)
- Accessible toilets
- Assistance dogs welcome
- Large print brochures on request
- Induction loops (Corn Exchange & Studio)
- Sennheiser infrared hearing assistance (Corn Exchange & Studio)
- Sennheiser radio frequency hearing assistance (Concert Hall)
- Wheelchair viewing platforms at standing concerts (Concert Hall)
- On-street disabled parking spaces nearby
- Family-friendly with baby-change facilities
To book tickets and reserve hearing assistance units contact:
Brighton Dome Tickets: 01273 709709
EnquiriesIf you have a specific access enquiry contact:
Visitor Services 01273 261525 / 541 email@example.com
- Click here to download detailed information about access at Brighton Dome
- Studio Theatre Access Statement (PDF)
- Studio Theatre Access Statement (Word doc)
- Access statements for the Concert Hall and Corn Exchange coming soon.
Warning: Strobe lighting, lighting that produces stroboscopic effects, smoke machines and other theatrical effects may be used during shows in our venues.
If you have concerns about any of these elements being in a performance that you are coming to see please contact the BDBF access line on 01273 261541/525 (Open Monday - Saturday 10am-6pm) who will be able to confirm what effects will be in use. Please note that this may not be instantaneous as we may need to contact the promoter to get more information.