We're committed to making a visit to Brighton Dome easy and enjoyable for as many people as possible.
We regularly programme music, theatre and dance performances for adults and young people with a range of access needs in mind. - including BSL interpretation, relaxed performances, touch tours, productions by disabled artists and a partnership with learning disability arts charity Carousel.
For more information about assisted performances this season, browse events via the tabs on the left of the page. If you have a specific access enquiry about these or any other performances in our programme, contact Visitor Services 01273 261525 / 541 or email email@example.com for a chat.
- View our assisted performances flyer for the Autumn-Winter 2018/19 season
- Listen to the audio brochure
- Download our large print brochure
- Download our Concert Hall Access Statement (PDF)
- Download our Concert Hall Access Statement (Word doc)
- Download our How to get here and parking information (PDF)
- Download our How to get here and parking information (Word doc)
Assisted Performances and Events
We offer the following types of assisted performances:
- Audio-described performances and touch tours for blind and visually impaired people
- Captioned performances, British Sign Language interpreted performances & Highly Visual performances for deaf or partially hearing visitors
- Relaxed & Multi-sensory performances for people with an autism spectrum condition, sensory and communication disorders or with learning disabilities
To book tickets (and reserve hearing assistance units) contact 01273 709709
If you have a specific access enquiry, contact Visitor Services 01273 261525 / 541 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wheelchair-accessible foyers, ticket offices, bars & auditoria
- Discounts (subject to availability)
- Complimentary access assistant tickets
- Accessible toilets
- Assistance dogs welcome
- Large print brochures on request
- Induction loops (Corn Exchange & Studio, currently being refurbished)
- Sennheiser infrared hearing assistance (Corn Exchange & Studio, currently being refurbished)
- Sennheiser radio frequency hearing assistance (Concert Hall)
- Wheelchair viewing platforms at standing concerts (Concert Hall)
- On-street disabled parking spaces nearby
- Family-friendly with baby-change facilities
Warning: strobe lighting, lighting that produces stroboscopic effects, smoke machines and other theatrical effects may be used during shows in our venues. If you have concerns about any of these elements being in a performance that you are coming to see please contact Visitor Services on 01273 261541/525 (Monday - Saturday 10am - 6pm) who will be able to confirm what effects will be in use. Please note that this may not be instantaneous as we may need to contact the promoter to get more information.