Our most popular membership is great value for a host of benefits.
Sign up to any of our Bronze Memberships options between now and the end of May and get a set of free, limited-edition Brighton Festival postcards, celebrating some of our iconic brochure covers from over the last 50 years, as well as all the benefits below:
- Brighton Festival brochure sent direct to your door
- Brighton Dome season brochure e-mailed direct to your inbox
- Priority booking on ALL Brighton Festival tickets each February
- Priority booking on selected Brighton Dome events
(examples so far have included Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds, Rufus Wainwright, Paul Weller, Sean Lock, Sue Perkins, Alison Moyet, John Wilson and many more)
- Access to £10 Brighton Festival standby tickets
- Invitations to three special Members-only events each year* (including the launch each February)
- Access to the Members-only Dome Saver multi-buy scheme (see Brighton Dome brochure for details)
- No per order charge on ticket purchases (unless you request tickets to be posted where a £1 charge may apply)
- 20% discount at Brighton Dome Café-bar
- 20% discount on Dome Discovery Tours
- 30% discount on parking at NCP Theatre car park
- Members-only first night offers on selected Brighton Festival events (see Brighton Festival brochure for details)
* invitations for up to 2 people with Double or Single + 1 Membership; invitations for up to 4 people with Family Membership.
Become a Member or Renew your Membership today by clicking on the level of Bronze membership you choose.
£35 Single Membership
£30 Membership for Under 25s
£30 Student Membership
£60 Double Membership (for 2 people at the same address)
£105 Family / Group Membership (for up to 4 people)
Alternatively, you can save £5 on all membership levels if you pay by direct debit by downloading and returning the Membership form here.
Gift memberships can be purchased on 01273 260827 or in person at our Ticket Office.
If you buy a membership during Priority Booking you will then be able to immediately book online, you do not need your membership card to book tickets.