Our most popular membership is great value and includes a whole host of benefits. If you buy a membership during Priority Booking for any of our Brighton Dome or Brighton Festival events you will be able to book online as a member immediately. You do not need your membership card to book tickets.
All membership levels include the following benefits:
- Priority booking on ALL Brighton Festival events each year (opens Thu 16 Feb 2017)
- Brighton Festival brochure sent directly to your door
- A preview of the Brighton Dome brochure e-mailed to you each season
- Priority booking on selected Brighton Dome shows throughout the year (performances have included Joanna Newsom, Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds, Rufus Wainwright, Sufjan Stevens & Stewart Lee)
- No per order charge on ticket purchases (excludes postage)
- Access to £10 Brighton Festival standby tickets
- Invitations to special Members-only events each year (see here for a list of our supporter events & behind-the scenes-rehearsals)
- Discounted tickets on multiple bookings through our Members-only Dome Saver scheme (click here for more details)
- 20% discount at Brighton Dome Cafe-bar
- 20% discount on Dome Discovery tours
- 25% discount on parking at NCP Theatre Car Park (Church Street)
- Discounts from our sponsors
- Occasional ticket offers for selected events throughout the year
- Members-only first night offers on selected Brighton Festival events (see brochure for details)
* invitations for up to 2 people when you purchase a Double Membership; invitations for up to 4 people with Family Membership.
To buy or renew a membership, select from the various levels below and then log in when prompted.