Our most popular membership is great value and includes a whole host of benefits. If you buy a membership during Priority Booking for any of our Brighton Dome or Brighton Festival events you will be able to book online as a member immediately. You do not need your membership card to book tickets.
If you have been given a gift membership voucher, select from below the membership option that matches your voucher total and add it to your cart. You will then need to log in or create an account when prompted, and then use the redemption code to pay for the membership.
All membership levels include the following benefits:
- Priority booking on selected Brighton Dome shows throughout the year (performances have included Joanna Newsom, Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds, Rufus Wainwright, Sufjan Stevens & Stewart Lee)
- Priority booking on ALL Brighton Festival events each year
- Brighton Festival brochure sent directly to your door
- A preview of the Brighton Dome brochure e-mailed to you each season
- No per order charge on ticket purchases (excludes postage)
- Access to £10 Brighton Festival standby tickets
- Invitations to special Members-only events each year (see here for a list of our supporter events & behind-the scenes-rehearsals)
- Discounted tickets on multiple bookings through our Members-only Dome Saver scheme (click here for more details)
- 20% discount at Brighton Dome Cafe-bar
- 20% discount on Dome Discovery tours
- 30% discount on parking at NCP Theatre Car Park (Church Street)
- Discounts from our sponsors
- Occasional ticket offers for selected events throughout the year
- Members-only first night offers on selected Brighton Festival events (see brochure for details)
* invitations for up to 2 people when you purchase a Double Membership; invitations for up to 4 people with Family Membership.
To buy or renew a membership, select from the various levels below and then log in when prompted.