Our most popular membership is great value for a host of benefits.
- Brighton Festival brochure sent direct to your door
- Brighton Dome season brochure e-mailed direct to your inbox
- No per order charge on ticket purchases (excludes postage)
- Priority booking on ALL Brighton Festival events each year
- Priority booking on selected Brighton Dome shows throughout the year (examples so far have included Joanna Newsom, Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds, Rufus Wainwright, Sufjan Stevens, City and Colour, Romesh Ranganathan, Josh Widdicombe)
- Access to £10 Brighton Festival standby tickets
- Invitations to three special Members-only events each year* (see here for a list of our supporter events & behind-the scenes-rehearsals)
- Access to the Members-only Dome Saver multi-buy scheme
- 20% discount at Brighton Dome Café-bar
- 20% discount on Dome Discovery Tours
- 30% discount on parking at NCP Theatre car park
- Discounts from our sponsors
- Occasional ticket offers for selected events throughout the year
- Members-only first night offers on selected Brighton Festival events (see brochure for details)
- If you buy a membership during Priority Booking you will then be able to immediately book online as a member for Brighton Dome or Brighton Festival events, you do not need your membership card to book tickets.
* invitations for up to 2 people when you purchase a Double Membership; invitations for up to 4 people with Family Membership.
Select the right membership level for you from the options below:
£35 Single Membership
£30 Membership for Under 25s
£30 Student Membership
£60 Double Membership (for 2 people at the same addess)
£105 Family Membership (for 4 people)
You can save £5 on all memberships by setting up an annual direct debit. To set up a direct debit, download and return the membership form to us by post.
If you would like to purchase a gift membership, call us on 01273 260827 or buy in person at our Ticket office.