Become a Gold Member and support a key Brighton Festival event
We are delighted to announce that our gold members will be supporting Richard Nelson's The Gabriels: Election Year in the Life of One Family - a trilogy of plays set during the turbulent 2016 Election year from the Tony Award-winning director & playwright behind the acclaimed Apple Family Plays.
Gold membership includes the following benefits:
- Invitation for two to a sneak peek of the Brighton Festival programme with CEO Andrew Comben on Tue 7 Feb
- Electronic and hard copy of Brighton Festival brochure sent to you in advance
- Opportunity to be the first to book your tickets in person at our Ticket Office as part of our Festival launch celebrations on Wed 15 Feb
- Invitation to the Brighton Festival launch party
- 25% discount on a pair of tickets to The Gabriels (for either a single show or a ‘marathon’)
- Opportunity to meet the artists involved in The Gabriels
- Your name(s) credited against The Gabriels event programme and against the show on the Brighton Festival website
- Additional unique benefits relating to Brighton Festival
- Invitation to the closing Festival party with Patrons
- Complimentary Bronze membership with additional benefits – see here for details
Gold Membership costs £500 a year for up to two people and can be paid by monthly direct debit installments of £42 by downloading and returning the form here.
For more information please contact Sarah Shepherd on 01273 260818 | firstname.lastname@example.org.