Become a Gold Member and support a key Brighton Festival event
The Gold event in the 2018 Festival is Problem in Brighton - a specially commissioned rock/pop pantomime written and directed by Guest Director, David Shrigley. Attendees are invited to bring an open mind and ear plugs. More information about the show here.
Gold memberships recieve the following benefits:
- Invitation for two to a sneak peek of the Brighton Festival programme with CEO Andrew Comben
- Electronic and hard copy of Brighton Festival brochure sent to you in advance
- Invitation for two to advance book your tickets in person at our Ticket Office as part of our Festival launch celebrations
- Invitation to the Brighton Festival launch event
- ‘Sponsorship’ of a Brighton Festival show with name crediting and opportunities to meet the artists involved
- Additional invitations to Patron-only events during Brighton Festival
- Complimentary Bronze membership with additional benefits – see here for details
Gold Membership costs £500 a year for up to two people and can be paid by monthly direct debit installments of £42 by downloading and returning the form here.
For more information please contact Sarah Shepherd on 01273 260818 | firstname.lastname@example.org.