Become a Gold Member and support a key Brighton Festival event
The Gold event in the 2018 Festival is Problem in Brighton - a specially commissioned rock/pop pantomime written and directed by Guest Director, David Shrigley. Attendees are invited to bring an open mind and ear plugs.
Gold Memberships receive the following benefits:
- Invitation for two to a sneak peek of the Brighton Festival programme with CEO Andrew Comben
- Electronic and hard copy of Brighton Festival brochure sent to you in advance
- Invitation for two to advance book your tickets in person at our Ticket Office as part of our Festival launch celebrations
- Invitation to the Brighton Festival launch event
- ‘Sponsorship’ of a Brighton Festival show with name crediting and opportunities to meet the artists involved
- Additional invitations to Patron-only events during Brighton Festival
- Complimentary Bronze membership with additional benefits – see here for details
Gold Membership costs £500 a year for up to two people and can be paid by monthly direct debit installments of £42 by downloading and returning the form here.
Your gift to Brighton Dome & Brighton Festival
Your Gold membership comprises a benefits value detailing the actual cost of membership to the charity and a donation. The benefits can be purchased separately at the stated price. Any amounts given over and above this benefits value are given freely as a donation and are eligible for Gift Aid. For further information please contact Sarah Shepherd on 01273 260818 or email@example.com
For Gift Aid purposes, your contribution is split as follows:
Gold membership − Donation £480/Benefits £20