Join our family of Patrons and support world-class performing arts, community projects and our heritage buildings.
Double Patrons receive the following benefits:
- Two invitations to special events throughout the year which offer unique glimpses behind the scenes
- Meet the CEO, the Festival Guest Director, our creative team and the artists involved with our work
- Opportunity to book Brighton Festival tickets at a special Ticket Office opening prior to the Brighton Festival launch
- Prority access and personalised service so you're first in line for tickets to all Brighton Dome & Brighton Festival performances
- Dedicated Ticket Office phone number, fast tracking patrons to the front of the queue
- Advance online and hard copy of Brighton Festival brochure
- Acknowledgement of your support in print, on our websites and around our venues
- Complimentary double Membership of Brighton Dome & Brighton Festival with additional benefits. Find out more here.
Your gift to Brighton Dome & Brighton Festival
Patron Circle membership for two costs £1500 a year and can be paid by monthly Direct Debit installments of £125 by downloading and returning the form here.
Your Patrons Circle membership comprises a benefits value detailing the actual cost of membership to the charity and a donation. The benefits can be purchased separately at the stated price. Any amounts given over and above this benefits value are given freely as a donation and are eligible for Gift Aid. For further information please contact Sarah Shepherd on 01273 260818.
For Gift Aid purposes, your contribution is split as follows:
Patron (Double) – Donation £1400/Benefits £100