Brighton Dome & Brighton Festival are extremely grateful to the many trusts and foundations that have made our programme this year possible with their generosity. With their kind support, we have been able to carry out life-changing work, including:
- Commissioning new artistic work for both Brighton Dome and Brighton Festival, involving a diverse range of artists
- Community co-creation work such as Our Place in Brighton festival
- Deliver our Adopt an Author and 26 Letters literacy projects to over 1,800 young people and their families
- Deliver The Umbrella Club project which provides theatre performances and creative workshops to children with life-shortening illnesses.
- Build a flagship outreach project called Miss Represented which works with vulnerable young women aged 13-21 who face challenging and chaotic life situations.
- Run Orchestra 360: an inclusive, creative music group for children and young people with Special Educational Needs/Disabilities and their parents/carers and siblings.
Mrs A Lacy-Tate Trust | Arts Fundraising & Philanthropy | BBC Children in Need | Brighton District Nursing Association Trust | The Chalk Cliff Trust | The Ian Askew Charitable Trust | John Thaw Foundation | The Lynn Foundation | The Pebble Trust | The Rayne Foundation