For ticket holders wishing to queue early for entry to Muse on Monday 23rd March a queuing system will be put in place from outside of the east and west gates on Church Street. These gates will open simultaneously at 7pm. During the day the Café Bar will be open as usual 10am-5pm; the venue will be closed between 5pm & 7pm.
On June 8th Muse will release their new album “Drones” co-produced by Muse and Robert John “Mutt” Lange. The first single from the album, “Dead Inside”, will debut the week of March 23rd. The band will premiere the album track “Psycho”, via their YouTube channel at 6:00pm GMT on 12 March. The song will be available worldwide immediately when pre-ordering the album Drones, beginning at 7:30PM GMT that same day.
Muse have sold 17 million albums worldwide. Their last album “The 2nd Law” was released in October 2012 and topped the chart in 21 countries including the UK. The album was their highest ever debut in the USA, entering the chart at No 2.
Praise for the album included:
“A high watermark in their creative ambition” Q
“The greatest, most ridiculously enjoyable rock band in the world” NME
“This is a band at the peak of their powers” GQ
“Muse have fashioned an album that could well have been titled ‘Anything you can do we can do better' " Kerrang
This event has sold out. For information please visit Live Nation: https://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/event/1F004E6A940F4D88
Please note that tickets for this event are not available from Brighton Dome ticket office, phone or website.
Information for MUSE ticket holders (from ticketmaster)
· The original payment card and ID will be checked at the entrance to the event on the night - please ensure you have both with you to gain entry to the show
· The cardholder must be present at the time of entry into the event and must be attending the event
· Each purchaser must provide the actual credit/debit card used for the purchase along with valid photographic ID (passport or driving licence) in order to enter the event
· The name on your photo ID must match the name on the credit/debit card used for the ticket purchase, otherwise you will be refused entry to the event
· Please ensure you have your credit/debit card & ID ready before entering the venueTicketmaster FAQ