David O'Doherty – the Aldi Bublé, the Ryanair Enya – is delighted to present a brand new show of talking and songs played on a crappy keyboard from 1986.
This year David's comedy has been nominated for the best show awards at the Adelaide Fringe and Melbourne International Comedy Festival and he spent the summer on tour around America with Flight of the Conchords.
As seen and heard on Channel 4’s 8 Out of 10 Cats Does Countdown and The Unbelievable Truth for BBC Radio 4.
One ticket for David O'Doherty & one ticket for Josie Long (Sat 11 Feb) for £22.50. Includes one free bottle of Saxon Lager
- You must be able to show valid student ID
- Your bottle of Saxon Lager must be claimed from Brighton Dome Bar at the David O'Doherty show
- Only one bottle of Saxon Lager per pair of tickets
- You must be over 18 to claim your bottle of Saxon Lager
- Availability is limited
- Fri 10 Feb, 8pm (doors 7.15pm)
- Concert Hall
- £19 (£17 concession)
There is a £2 per order charge. Additional postage charges (50p standard or £1.50 recorded delivery) apply
- Other info
Special student offer: one ticket for David O'Doherty + one ticket for Josie Long (Sat 11 Feb) for £22.50. Includes one free bottle of Saxon Lager