Join us for drinks and the first ever dinner served in the beautifully restored Brighton Dome Corn Exchange, hosted by Maria Fitzherbert, the secret royal wife. Age 18+
Enjoy a curated evening of art, performances, comedy, music, games and prizes, in support of Brighton Dome & Brighton Festival.
As a charity, funding and support is crucial to sustain our work. The Chalk Cliff Trust will kindly match the fundraising through our Cornucopia Fundraising Dinner, so every table or seat you book, up to a total of £25,000, will be doubled to help us sustain and grow our work with artists, young people and the community.
What to expect on the night:
- A three-course feast by Secret Restaurant - a sharing feast main, a fun starter and dessert - all featuring vegan, vegetarian, meat and gluten free options. With Brighton and these historic spaces at its heart, the menu will celebrate ‘Fun’, ‘Feast’ and a little touch of ‘Fairground’
- Complimentary drinks by Burgundy Wines and Brighton Gin served before and during dinner
- Art, performance, music, and comedy from Brighton Dome & Brighton Festival artists and friends, including author of I Strongly Believe in Incredible Things and star of several five-star Edinburgh Fringe shows Rob Auton, and Brighton & Hove Youth Percussion Ensemble
- The unveiling of a commissioned painting from David Shrigley (Brighton Festival Guest Director 2018)
- A chance to bid on exclusive prizes from local partners in a live auction run by Brighton's own Zoe Lyons
Dress code: Your host for the night will be none other than Maria Fitzherbert, the secret royal wife. Rumour has it her staff have been polishing her jewels and steaming her best dress for the event. While you are not required to attend in your best suit and frock, Mrs Fitzherbert is a fan of the flamboyant and will be on the lookout for the best-dressed person in the room. Could this be you?
Please note: Julia Masli can no longer perform at Cornucopia Fundraiser Dinner due to illness. She has been replaced by Rob Auton.