We are offering you the chance to see The Snowman & Paddington Bear’s First Concert on Sun 15 Dec at Brighton Dome.
The perfect musical double bill for all the family for the exciting run up to Christmas! Hear all about the famous bear arriving into Paddington railway station (and so getting his name), meeting the Browns and Mr Gruber before attending his first ever concert (surely, nothing can go wrong when London's favourite bear goes to the Royal Albert Hall?!).
We then get fully into the festive mood with the classic animated film of The Snowman, based on the Raymond Briggs book and accompanied by Howard Blake's unforgettable score, shown on a big screen. Walking in the Air, the soundtrack to every child's Christmas, will be sung live. Both pieces will be accompanied by live orchestra.
To win, simply find our poster of Paddington around the city! He’s gone for a little wander around the centre of Brighton and we need you to take a selfie with him if you find him. Share your selfies on Facebook and Instagram with the hashtag #DomeBear and tag Brighton Dome for a chance to win. Winners will be announced Fri 13 Dec.
To help you find Paddington, we've asked our Dome team to think of clues on where he is hidden!
- We know Paddington is fond of reading, where in town could he possible go?
- It seems there are no fun swimming classes in Peru, Paddington would love to try one.
- Paddington has been spotted wandering about the Lanes looking for other toys just like him.
- Don't forget, Paddington is a fan of a good cosy nook - maybe there is one in Hove?
- He’s always been a fan of Brighton Dome
Terms & Conditions
- Prize is a family ticket (2 adults and 3 children) to The Snowman & Paddington Bear’s First Concert at Brighton Dome on Sun 15 Dec 2019 at 5.30pm
- Entry available to over 18s only
- Only one entry per person, multiple entries will not be considered
- Entrants must follow the social media page where they saw the competition, like the competition post.
- Winner will be chosen at random and informed of their win on the social media channel where they entered the competition on or after Fri 13 Dec 2019
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Closing date for entry will be 9am on Fri 13 Dec Dec. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.