Re-opening Tuesday 18 May 2021
We are delighted to be working in partnership with social enterprise charity Team Domenica.
Treat yourself to a delicious selection of freshly made food and drinks in the light and airy Café Domenica at Brighton Dome which is hosted in our spacious Foyer on Church Street.
- Serving a selection of hot and cold breakfast, lunch, cakes and drinks including coffee made with Team Domenica’s own blend supplied by Red Roaster Brighton
- Products made by candidates, including chutney and preserves are available to take away.
- Profits from café sales go towards supporting the work of the charity.
Sample menu includes:
- Yogurt topped with sliced banana, toasted seeds and drizzled with honey
- Home-made soup served with bread roll and butter (ve)
- Spinach, feta and walnut tart served with mixed leaves and house dressing
- Sourdough and ciabatta sandwiches with a variety of fillings
- Banana, oat milk, peanut butter, maple syrup smoothie (ve)
- Kids meal deal – Sandwich of choice, homemade shortbread, glass of juice/milk
To ensure we keep you and our staff safe during your visit, we have implemented COVID-secure measures including additional cleaning and social distancing to protect staff and visitors to the café.
We met up with some of the candidates starting their placements at the café in Brighton Dome's foyer and founder Rosa Monckton, who explains more about the important work the charity does in supporting young people with learning disabilities.
Café Domenica at Brighton Dome, Church Street, Brighton BN1 1UE
Open Tuesday to Friday, 9am to 4pm.