Co-produced by Brighton Museum and Art Gallery
Explore love, lust and heartbreak at our hearty party in collaboration with Brighton Museum & Art Gallery. Whether you're looking for a unique date for your Valentine, hoping to meet people or simply want to try something new with friends, Love Late has something to suit all tastes...
- Cry along to a screening of Casablanca (there will be popcorn!) in the Love Nest Picture House
- Dance to the music in your head at the Silent Disco, or turn up the heat in our drop-in Salsa class
- See things differently with our alternative gallery tours; learn about Brighton's history as a dirty weekend destination, and catch a rare glimpse of Victorian Valentine's cards from the archives
- Relax with cocktails in the Café-bar, or get crafty with our make and do activities, accompanied by live romantic music from the Brighton Film Quartet
- Are you a Swan or are you more of a Warthog? Find your animal match with our Animal Dating Game
- Looking for an alternative to Fifty Shades of Grey? Join Emily Dubberly for a reading from her book Garden of Desires