This year is the 25th birthday of The National Lottery, and we’re delighted to be a part of the celebrations by joining the #ThanksToYou campaign, which celebrates the contribution of National Lottery players in supporting good causes over the last 25 years.
Brighton Dome will be giving away 250 pairs of tickets to a selection of events as a way of saying thank you to National Lottery Players who help support the arts. Simply come along to our free Christmas Open Day on Sat 30 Nov with a recently purchased lottery ticket or scratch card to enter our lucky dip to get your hands on a pair of tickets.
You will have the chance to win tickets to the following shows:
- Super Sunday, a jaw-dropping circus show, blending chaotic comedy with uncompromising acrobatics.
- The Wizard of Oz, told through the magic of dance and set to a classical score, this family friendly show is the perfect way to introduce young people to ballet.
- The Snowman & Paddington Bear’s First Concert, the perfect musical bill for all the family for the exciting run up to Christmas.
Andrew Comben, Chief Executive, Brighton Dome & Brighton Festival said:
“As a registered charity, we are hugely grateful to everyone who raises money for good causes by buying a lottery ticket. This support helps us to fund community arts projects as well as the restoration and conservation of Brighton Dome’s historic buildings. We want to say a big thank you to National Lottery players by offering them a great night out for free this Christmas!”
Over the past 25 years, more than £40 billion has been raised by players for good causes in the areas of arts, sport, heritage and community. #ThanksToYou offers take place between 23 November and 1 December 2019 at participating venues.
Terms & Conditions
- Offer valid on Sat 30 Nov 2019 between 11am and 1pm at Brighton Dome’s Christmas Open Day.
- Participants should present a valid National Lottery ticket to staff at the Thanks to You desk in Brighton Dome foyer to enter the lucky dip to win one pair of tickets.
- 250 pairs of tickets are on offer for the following Brighton Dome performances:
5.30pm, Sun 15 Dec: The Snowman & Paddington’s First Concert
7.30pm, Tue 17 Dec: Super Sunday
7.30pm, Wed 18 Dec: Super Sunday
7.30pm, Sat 28 Dec: The Wizard of Oz
7.30pm, Sun 29 Dec: The Wizard of Oz
- Offer available on a first come first serve basis.
- Only one entry allowed per person with a valid National Lottery ticket. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted.
- All National Lottery games qualify for entry, including tickets from any National Lottery draw based on game or National Lottery Scratch Card. Proof of tickets can be paper or digital.
- Prizes must be redeemed from Brighton Dome Ticket Office on Sat 30 Nov 2019 between 11am and 4pm only.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions.
- Prizes are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Prizes must not be sold for profit or commercial gain by any outlet other than Brighton Dome.
- Prize winners can purchase additional tickets for the same performance at a special rate of £10 for adults and £5 for children under 16.