In line with government restrictions, Brighton Dome is closed until further notice.
We are operating an online service and reduced telephone service and responding directly to all enquiries via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note we are receiving many queries and will respond as soon as possible. Thanks for your understanding at this time.
You can still book online 24 hours a day for future events and any confirmed rescheduled performances. Bookable events will have a 'Book Now' button. For reserved seating events, you can choose to either select your own seats using the seating plan or simply use the 'Best Available Seats' option. Events without a 'Book Now' button are either non-ticketed events or fully booked.
Members should always log-in first in order to be able to avoid per order charges and access any special offers. Please note that the Members-only Dome Saver multi-buy offer is not available online.
Mon-Sat 10am–5pm Telephone Service
Mon-Sat Email Response Service
Brighton Dome Ticket Office
Brighton BN1 1UE
By phone 01273 709709
If you have a specific ticketing query please email email@example.com
Concessions & discounts
- Concessions, where applicable, are available for students, over 60s, JSA/IS, registered disabled/DLA or ESA/IB. Valid ID must be shown.
- For most events, groups of 10+ save 10%; groups of 20+ save 20%.
- Where Family Tickets apply these are generally for up to 2 adults and 2 children.
- Under 14s must be accompanied by a ticket-holding adult (unless the event is specifically aimed at a younger age group).
Booking Terms and Conditions
- Mastercard, AMEX, Visa, Solo and Delta cards are all accepted.
- Tickets may be reserved over the phone and then paid for within four working days.
- Once paid for tickets are non-refundable.
- We believe customers shouldn’t pay more than the advertised price plus any per order and postage charges. To deter buying and selling tickets for personal gain, we may hold tickets for collection and require sight of the credit/debit card used for the original transaction. This generally applies to high-profile rock & pop or comedy events.
- We send out e-mail confirmations with all online bookings and on phone / in person on request.
- You can update your record by selecting the 'My Account' button. Here you can update your contact details including e-mail address and amend your log-in and password details. You can also let us know which events you are interested in so that we can send you relevant information on future events.
Per Order charges
A per order charge applied to all bookings online, by phone and by post. This helps to cover the costs of our full ticketing service which operates year-round in person, on the phone and online (via three websites: brightondome.org; brightonfestival.org and brightonticketshop.com). This includes credit and debit charges, ticket stock and supports our staffing costs. This is a one–off charge per booking regardless of number of events, number of tickets or type of card used. Members benefit from paying no per order charges.
There are no additional per-ticket booking fees for events. Any such charges are already included in the ticket price. These are for rock & pop and comedy events where we work with external promoters who hire our venue. For many of these events there may also be allocations with external ticket agents: we will always ensure that we are cheapest place to buy tickets for events at Brighton Dome.
We have introduced e-ticketing for all tickets booked after 15th January 2021. You will receive an order confirmation at the time of booking, and then a separate email will follow with your e-tickets attached closer to the performance date.
Please note that no tickets have been printed & posted since the first national lockdown in March 2020 as our ticket office has been closed. We will be moving all existing shows to e-tickets later this year, therefore will no longer be posting out any physical tickets going forward. As soon as we have a more concrete timescale on this proposed change in ticketing we will be in contact with all ticket holders.
- Doors generally open 45 minutes before seated events (30 mins before standing). Latecomers may not be admitted until a suitable break. Some events may not contain breaks. Please check door times with the Ticket Office.
- Loud noise can cause permanent hearing damage. Complimentary hearing protection is available from any member of staff.
- Our bars are open from door times for pre-show drinks and drinks can be ordered for the interval (where they apply). Members save 20% on all drinks.
- For standing events we offer a staffed cloakroom area and there may be a free coat rail available at other events in the Concert Hall
- A random bag search will be in operation for all events.
See our full Terms & Conditions for more information on our Ticketing and Admissions policies.
As well as events taking place at Brighton Dome, we sell tickets for a host of other events taking place across the city. Visit Brighton Ticket Shop.
Click on the rectangular icon on the image to go full screen. On a desktop zoom in at the bottom of your screen with the toolbar to find your seat.
Photo by Sophie Law-Smith