Book online 24 hours a day
Members please log in to make the most of your benefits and avoid the per order charge. Please note, the Members-only Dome Saver multi-buy offer is not available online.
On event days our Ticket Office remains open for in-person bookings until the main artists are on stage.
For events on Sundays we are open for in-person bookings from 1 hour before the performance time.
For specific ticketing queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Concessions & discounts
- Concessions, where applicable, are available for students, over 60s, under 16s, Universal Credit, registered disabled/DLA or ESA/IB. Valid ID must be shown.
- For most events, groups of 10+ save 10%; groups of 20+ save 20%.
- Where Family Tickets apply these are generally for up to 2 adults and 2 children.
- Under 14s must be accompanied by a ticket-holding adult (unless the event is specifically aimed at a younger age group).
Booking Terms and Conditions
- Mastercard, AMEX, Visa, Solo and Delta cards are all accepted.
- Tickets may be reserved over the phone and then paid for within four working days.
- Once paid for tickets are non-refundable.
- We believe customers shouldn’t pay more than the advertised price plus any per order and postage charges. To deter buying and selling tickets for personal gain, we may hold tickets for collection and require sight of the credit/debit card used for the original transaction. This generally applies to high-profile rock & pop or comedy events.
- Tickets are invalid if sold or purchased via any outlet other than Brighton Dome or one of its authorised agents which will be specific to each event. This will never include Viagogo or StubHub. If you'd like a list of authorised agents for a specific event, please email email@example.com
We send out e-mail confirmations with all online bookings and on phone / in person on request
You can update your record by selecting the 'My Account' button. Here you can update your contact details including e-mail address and amend your log-in and password details. You can also let us know which events you are interested in so that we can send you relevant information on future events
Per Order charges
A per order charge applied to all bookings online, by phone and by post. This helps to cover the costs of our full ticketing service which operates year-round in person, on the phone and online (via three websites: brightondome.org; brightonfestival.org and brightonticketshop.com). This includes credit and debit charges, ticket stock and supports our staffing costs. This is a one–off charge per booking regardless of number of events, number of tickets or type of card used. Members benefit from paying no per order charges.
There are no additional per-ticket booking fees for events. Any such charges are already included in the ticket price. These are for rock & pop and comedy events where we work with external promoters who hire our venue. For many of these events there may also be allocations with external ticket agents: we will always ensure that we are cheapest place to buy tickets for events at Brighton Dome.
We have introduced e-ticketing as an option for all events booked after 15th January 2021. If you have selected e-tickets you will receive an order confirmation at the time of booking, and then a separate email will follow with your e-tickets attached closer to the performance date.
Please only contact us if you haven't received your e-tickets by 5 days before the performance. All bookings for rescheduled performances will receive new e-tickets and original tickets will no longer be valid.
- Doors generally open 45 minutes before seated events (30 mins before standing). Latecomers may not be admitted until a suitable break. Some events may not contain breaks. Please check door times with the Ticket Office.
- Loud noise can cause permanent hearing damage. Complimentary hearing protection is available from any member of staff.
- Our bars are open from door times for pre-show drinks and drinks can be ordered for the interval (where they apply). Members save 20% on all drinks. You can also pre-order your drinks via domedrinks.org
- A random bag search will be in operation for all events.
See our full Terms & Conditions for more information on our Ticketing and Admissions policies.
As well as events taking place at Brighton Dome, we sell tickets for a host of other events taking place across the city. Visit Brighton Ticket Shop.
Click the red circle on on the below image to open up a full seating plan.
Photo by Sophie Law-Smith