Create Music Board Member
HELP SHAPE THE FUTURE OF MUSIC
We present both a year-round programme of multi-arts performances and an annual international Festival that takes place across the city. We work in all art forms and at all scales, from individual artists to commercial production companies. The organisation has a strong commitment to creative development and works with a number of resident artists. Find out more about who we are and what we can offer.
Current opportunities will be listed to the left and below. For enquiries, contact Human Resources on 01273 260840
Brighton Dome & Brighton Festival values diversity, promotes equality and challenges discrimination. We encourage and welcome applications from all backgrounds and all parts of the community, particularly people with disabilities and from ethnic minorities who are currently under-represented. All applications are judged on merit.
As a Disability Confident Committed Employee we have committed to:
• ensure our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible
• communicating and promoting vacancies
• offering an interview to disabled people
• anticipating and providing reasonable adjustments as required
• supporting any existing employee who acquires a disability or long term health condition, enabling them to stay in work
• at least one activity that will make a difference for disabled people
To read our equalities policy, please click here.
Brighton Dome & Brighton Festival adheres to the Volunteer Charter with Disability Action Alliance
Brighton Dome is a Living wage Employer
Launched in 2012, the local Living Wage campaign provides an opportunity for employers to show their commitment to paying fair wages. The purpose of the campaign is to position the real Living Wage as the normal accepted minimum for wages in the city