Music Engagement Co-ordinator
Fixed-term for 12 months (initially)
Brighton Dome & Brighton Festival offers an unusually diverse and exciting environment in which to work.
We present both a year-round programme of multi-arts performances and an annual international Festival that takes place across the city. We work in all art forms and at all scales, from individual artists to commercial production companies. The organisation has a strong commitment to creative development and works with a number of resident artists.
Current opportunities will be listed to the left and below. For enquiries, contact Human Resources on 01273 260840
As a Disability Confident Committed Employer we have committed to:
• ensure our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible
• communicating and promoting vacancies
• offering an interview to disabled people
• anticipating and providing reasonable adjustments as required
• supporting any existing employee who acquires a disability or long term health condition, enabling them to stay in work
• at least one activity that will make a difference for disabled people
Brighton Dome & Brighton Festival adheres to the Volunteer Charter with Disability Action Alliance