Brighton Dome are giving away free tickets to National Lottery Ticket holders to say #ThanksToYou
20 Nov 2019
This year is the 25th birthday of The National Lottery, and we’re delighted to be a part of the celebrations by joining the #ThanksToYou campaign, which celebrates the contribution of National Lottery players in supporting good causes over the last 25 years.
Brighton Dome will be giving away 250 pairs of tickets to a selection of events as a way of saying thank you to National Lottery Players who help support the arts. Simply come along to our free Christmas Open Day on Sat 30 Nov with a recently purchased lottery ticket or scratch card to enter our lucky dip to get your hands on a pair of tickets.
You will have the chance to win tickets to the following shows:
- Super Sunday, a jaw-dropping circus show, blending chaotic comedy with uncompromising acrobatics.
- The Wizard of Oz, told through the magic of dance and set to a classical score, this family friendly show is the perfect way to introduce young people to ballet.
- The Snowman & Paddington Bear’s First Concert, the perfect musical bill for all the family for the exciting run up to Christmas.
Prize winners will also be able to buy additional tickets for the same performance at a special rate of £10 for adults and £5 for children under 16.
Andrew Comben, Chief Executive, Brighton Dome & Brighton Festival said:
“As a registered charity, we are hugely grateful to everyone who raises money for good causes by buying a lottery ticket. This support helps us to fund community arts projects as well as the restoration and conservation of Brighton Dome’s historic buildings. We want to say a big thank you to National Lottery players by offering them a great night out for free this Christmas!”
Over the past 25 years, more than £40 billion has been raised by players for good causes in the areas of arts, sport, heritage and community. #ThanksToYou offers take place between 23 November and 1 December 2019 at participating venues.
Terms & Conditions
- Offer valid on Sat 30 Nov 2019 between 11am and 1pm at Brighton Dome’s Christmas Open Day.
- Participants should present a valid National Lottery ticket to staff at the Thanks to You desk in Brighton Dome foyer to enter the lucky dip to win one pair of tickets.
- 250 pairs of tickets are on offer for the following Brighton Dome performances:
5.30pm, Sun 15 Dec: The Snowman & Paddington’s First Concert
7.30pm, Tue 17 Dec: Super Sunday
7.30pm, Wed 18 Dec: Super Sunday
7.30pm, Sat 28 Dec: The Wizard of Oz
7.30pm, Sun 29 Dec: The Wizard of Oz
- Offer available on a first come first serve basis.
- Only one entry allowed per person with a valid National Lottery ticket. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted.
- All National Lottery games qualify for entry, including tickets from any National Lottery draw based on game or National Lottery Scratch Card. Proof of tickets can be paper or digital.
- Prizes must be redeemed from Brighton Dome Ticket Office on Sat 30 Nov 2019 between 11am and 4pm only.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions.
- Prizes are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Prizes must not be sold for profit or commercial gain by any outlet other than Brighton Dome.
- Prize winners can purchase additional tickets for the same performance at a special rate of £10 for adults and £5 for children under 16.